-
Re: Hello
Hello ,Welcome to yws. Have fun!
Aug 12, 2006 -
Re: Funny Ads on YWS
Totally weird...
Aug 12, 2006 -
Re: This is the End(For you my friend)
Anti-Flag rocks!
Aug 11, 2006 -
Re: THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!
Yeah it should be illegal
Aug 11, 2006 -
Re: Cloudy Dust
small and preety good. :)
Aug 8, 2006 -
Re: Something Funny...
Definately u did...
Aug 8, 2006 -
Re: WHAT!?
Yeah!Pat Buchanan. Nate's poll just "ROCKS"
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: Black Swan
Hey Welcome to YWS. :) This piece of work was good. After all of the girls were cleaned up, two men came around tossing them there daily ration of bread, ...
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: Tony. Episodes of a Dillusional Man. Part 4
Definitely a well thought of a funny story, Then the man stepped over the Mayor and took his place in front of the podium. The man's name was Tony, but ...
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: Exile, Home.
Well done! It definitely sounds good. This was good with some errors like: Take me home Mother, take me home I would have preferred the comma after the first lines ...
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: Eriol/Ottar Waefre/Aelfwine
Hey a long poem written by B'journ! Pretty good.Actually I read it in a hurry and didn't get much to critic on,hehehe... So I'll come on later and critic on ...
Aug 6, 2006 -
Re: Optismism can only hide so much.
Preety good. It does show ur inner feelings. Worked well but I didn't like the reapitation of the last line three times,I know it does emphasis but still didn't sound ...
Aug 6, 2006 -
Re: Hopeful Always
Mr.Frontry is back!
Aug 4, 2006 -
Re: Hey Peepz!
Hey Lozareth! Welcome back to Yws. Enjoy!
Aug 1, 2006 -
Re: Hello
Hey Kardas! Welcome to YWS! Keep posting ur stuffs here. Enjoy! :)
Aug 1, 2006
