User avatar

Shine

  • Art & Photography Re: Scribbles (dont have to go through link anymore)

    hey I saw this painting of yours before,did u post it somewhere before? the hat is preety cool,also the shading is fine. You need to work on the eyes though.

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Yeah thats Bjourn! :)

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Schooldays the Happiest days of ones Life ??????

    writingluver5:For school, I'd sometimes just want to sit down and write all day, but in order to make my way in the world and actually plan my career, I have ...

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: Geometreh!

    lol.

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Sureal:Nice pics,seems u enjoyed the photo shoot.

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gleaming and Dreaming

    Well done! 701 yr in Paris great! Sharty, gleaming Sharty Pride of the poets past Oh, how your smile does glow! Nice starting. And every starting letters of every sentence ...

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Nine O'Clock in Gaithersburg

    I liked this poem very much, though its short but in these few lines the poems feelings worked well. I may call it short and sweet. :) put your ear ...

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shakespeare's Casanova

    Wow this was really good.A lovely piece of work. dripping across the pages of your soul infested letters to casanova the flow of the poem is good but as pointed ...

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Lost Control

    Preety good but it lacks a definite flow u see. "She pushes him down oh he's right where she wants him Oh let's get this over with pullin' out and ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Scripts Re: Sly Flame (Third Play)

    Very well written. The ending was soothing. The only fault in the play is that it has some grammatical errors. I think its simplicity makes it very good. As Gazza ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My First Video(Anti-Flag)

    electricbluemonkey says:Yeah...Anti-Flag sucks... I definately don't think so it sucks. But yeah it needs a lot of work on it.

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    Yeah TheWitches is another good stuff of Roald Dahl. When I was 12 I read the book Matilda by Roald Dahl and loved it.Since then I am very fond of ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Grand Re-Opening Contest Winners

    Congratulations everyone!! Wonderful piece of work.:)

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    random guy,hehehe..(just kidding) :lol:

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    Congratulations everyone! *applaudes* :)

    Aug 14, 2006


One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah