User avatar

Shine

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Still-Life with Buffalo

    Hey this was really good, Keep writing. :)

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Observation from the Back Stair

    The title is not at all bad; it’s just that I wanted to know the meaning of it. I’ll surely read those two poems. :)

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Procrastination, anyone?

    Hello Caligula's Launderette . nice to meet u.:)

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Earth Day 22th of April

    Earth day doesn't have anything to do with Wiccan religion or pagan belives.

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Interpreter of Maladies

    "Symbolism is something expressed widely in most of the short stories." Yeah thats true. Never heard of this book.

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Harmony'sSake

    Hi Harmony,nice to meet u. Even I like the color blue,my fav,hehehe... Horses are very cool. Welcome to yws! Enjoy!:)

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Lizinator.

    wow,name is really good, he is orange,really?very cool.:) Frances also a nice name.I wanna to see ur cuteee.Wish I could.

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce

    Tamora Pierce is really a very good writter,his descriptions are too good. But Iactually didn't read this book ,got to do that as soon as my exams are over.

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Heard In The Forums

    Yeah,a pretty good idea.

    Aug 20, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: If Only

    This was pretty random. I liked the use of if only ... if only , but I felt the ending with With the thought of his father and the thought ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: good night sweet ladies good night

    This was good indeed :) umm.. u say it a free write I don’t think so. :o look you - the earth reaches for the sky like spurned lover for ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Observation from the Back Stair

    First of all well written, and well explained. This was no wonder written with all ur inner feelings. A question: Why is it “Observation from the Back Stair”. Cicero wrote:Yes, ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Kickin Rad Desktops O.o

    wow they are awesome! I think the colour u chose thats blue and green is damn cool. Both are fantastic. :)

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sharty Hearty

    Hey sharty,welcome to yws! And u will surely have fun in tws.

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Lizinator.

    Wow! big introduction cool. Hi Lizzybethrae! Hey even i am a cat lover,there are loads of in yws who love cats. Whats ur catty's name? Seems u are a pure ...

    Aug 19, 2006


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26