User avatar

Shine

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Never

    Never in a million years, Could I regain your trust. Never in a single day, Could I do the things I must. Never in a legacy, Could I take back ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Worlds

    That was really good.

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Memories of Summer

    huh!

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: To God

    Starting was a bit sudden and confusing. Body was fine.But the starting makes the whole piece confusing. Keep writing.:)

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Hallway

    It was nice reading it, but something does lack in this poem but I don't know what it really is. Keep writing.:)

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Heaven Isn't Everything

    This was beautifully written. Well done!

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forever Isn't Long Enough

    That was preety good,Well done. Keep writing.:)

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    Buy books from the store cuz I always want the books which I read to be with me forever,and I don't know why I want that...:)

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS sleeping?

    Jack says:I've been away -- that's clearly the reason Not really Firestarter,u see as I was away as my exams are going on thats why.hehehe... :) Don't worry people Yws ...

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Celebrity Sex Symbol (R)

    Ah! that was good,keep writing. :)

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Rhythm of Dark Encroaching

    This was really good. my favorite line would be: Your friends surround you and this is it: your life only stretches as far as the night. a spelling error that’s: ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Search Google Within YWS

    Totally!

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Lots Of Names Deleted: DO NOT PANIC

    Hey who is this Anonymous person. This person has viewed everyones profile so many times.

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unending Ends

    Hey this was really good; the flow of the poem was good. My points of view: There is no end to something that had no beginning-- no foreseeable conclusion for ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    So 'j' is silent,so its B'orn,cool. 8)

    Aug 21, 2006


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory