User avatar

Shine

  • Art & Photography Re: The things I do at work...

    I like the girls hand reaching out,but theres something odd about the face. The second pic is good and I like the flame.

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes your story so original?

    I think its ur voice,ur characters and actually everything.Everyone has his or her unique way of plotting the story.They have their own style.

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: off-key

    interesting!Well done.

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    Emm... ending was not very clear to me,the poem has emotions and feelings into it. Well done!

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: "Four"

    Well translating your experience to a poem was definately a praisable idea. I like the rythem of the poem,and it was a bit funny ofcourse. Liked it,Keep writing.

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Secret Storm by Mark Worger

    Hmm...another good piece of work. I hardly have anything in ur poem to criticize about. They(ur poems) are wonderful. Good job.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Award winning poem by Mark Worger

    I think this was fantastic, also the rhyming worked well. Well done! Would like to see more of ur works. And also Welcome to Yws.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Every Last

    That was good but as u know it needs a bit of work on it. Keep writing!

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: A Thousand Mirrors

    Well written...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Remix of an older poem

    This Remix is definately good. With lots of emotions and feelings it worked well.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Acrostic

    Yeah definately good.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lola Elgee Sparenza :: Is Not My Real Name

    Hey Amanda even i like ur name. I am Ani,actually my real name is Sayani. Nice to meet u.

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A girls cry

    Ah this was fantastic,Well done!

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father.

    Yeah totally the title is something... And it seems all the girls got curious about it.Anyway Hey Lufgif! Welcome to YWS. Have fun!:)

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Life is a picture

    Pretty good,would have liked to see more of it. The second paragraph was a bit unexplainable,and confusing. Keep writing.

    Oct 10, 2006


A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles