User avatar

Shine

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memories

    That was nice. Keep writing.

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and death

    I think we live life to carry on the life, on Earth . The meaning of life would be for me to survive. Or rather I can define life as ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Did You Receive The October Newsletter?

    NO.

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do you like this poem?

    Swottielottie wrote: Who likes this? answer:ME,c'mon no one will hate it. :) This version is really good. Keep writing. :) -Ani

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Words

    Yeah it needs punctuations. And i agree ur style is unique. Keep writing and posting it in here Would love to read more of ur works. And Welcome to YWS. ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Pull the trigger

    Patrick wrote: My first and rubbish attempt hope to write better soon I hope to see it soon. BANG... life is gone. hehehehehe.. :lol: I only liked this line. Keep ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Through Emotion The Passionate Vision

    I just loved the first three lines: "When a leaf touches another, And a flower listens to the wind, Passion breaks between the trees" Well done. The second para was ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hell on Earth

    Do u really hate school? The poem was good. keep writing and posting.

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: My First Poem

    Hey that was good. Is it really ur first poem(as the title says) or didu just gave the title like that. Anyway keep writing.

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For a Friend

    That is just wonderful.

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    i like fantasy

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: writers block

    me too...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: {The Numbers Society}

    Me,me,me...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Misc. Drawings

    Yeah thats cool! I like the shading.

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: BOB avatars

    Cool!

    Oct 14, 2006


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman