User avatar

Shine

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Don't Act All Hurt/Don't Be Silly

    First of all the work is kind of perfect to be in the lyrics. Things I liked: 1.The rythm worked really too nicely,I'm not that good like you seriously at ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How the Silver Wears

    Simple Good! The things I liked: 1.The writing style. 2.The comparison silver ware-love. 3.Simplicity of the whole piece. 4.Dramatic ending. The only difference: silver wears off you in minutes. These

    May 19, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Myaku (Pulse)

    Kairii this was really good!I mean there is so much emotion and feeling into it doubt its under "emo rock".The message in it is perfect.The only crit is that in ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Journey

    The lyric was a good attempt. The part I liked more is the chorus part. Ohh… they didn’t know what they were doing, He lost control and crashed into that ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter-forest

    Nice shot Mayfyre,but I feel there isn't anything unique about it.May be next time you get something really interesting do post it here.i wish the focus of the camera was ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bestfriends and Nothing More?

    Thats a nice story much like reality to me because believe me I have been seeing something similar in school.Perhapoa I know the ending,hehe,just kidding.Hey its your story and I ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bad Girls Need Love Too

    A nice plot again,the story is indeed interesting. Waiting for the next one.

    May 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bad Girls Need Love Too

    You were good at writing this. Looking forward to the next chapter. So keep posting!

    May 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Girls rule and boys drool (over her) part 1/2/10

    Thats a story which you generally get to see in school among the teens,it is ofcourse interesting to read. Even me want to know when is the next coming up?Actually ...

    May 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Immortal

    That is a nicely explained and a great story.I don't think so that you need to make it more short,as making it short would mean missing out small things.There is ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Little Murmur

    Hey Jenni,I guess your Algebra exam was hilarious!:) About the poem first thing I would say why you being so much bothered about the length? Are you running out of ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi!!!

    Hi Savannah! Welcome to the site. So what are your interests in ? See you around. ~Shine~

    May 17, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    Three cheers for Pat,Hip hip hurray!

    May 17, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Physics is...

    I think Physics is Fun! For me Physics=Logic=Interesting.

    May 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Designs

    Drawing 1:Thats I think is cool.The detailing has been done nicely. Drawing 2:The outfit is perfect.I wish the head of the weapon had some definite shape or a structure signifying ...

    May 15, 2008


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill