User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: mornin' to ye all! well...its not really morning...

    Hey L-- welcome to the site! I am Ani . And actually lot of people read ur welcome thing so everyone in this site cares for the newbies. And even ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    Sabradan wrote:Personally, I'd rather he be tortured to near-death, then gassed and shot, like he did to many thousands of his own people, but I'll settle for this. This one'll ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am You...

    Hey thanks! And welcome to the site.

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greeting from that strange cold place called Canada

    Hey Devon! Welcome! I am Sayani Bet u will love this place.

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I too prefer hand written,for me its more easier and more faster than to type on the computer.

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: love of life

    u definately need to work on puntuations. The whole poem is without a single puntuation!

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: whatever

    First of all welcome to the site! whatever i would have liked to see a better title. To talk about the poem starting is nice. Though more puntuations in the ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Death's guarantee

    That was no doubt an interesting poem to write on death. I am just death. I think it would have done without the word 'just'. What is not mine. I ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: A Pirate Shanty. ("A Lawyer's life for me...")

    Hey Tom. Yep it was fun readind it. Keep up the good work.

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    Its fun!

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    I can see my friend Sohini's and mine house,two dots to the east of India.

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: To the moon and back

    That was a reallly good feeling of the love between a child and her/his mother. I liked the metaphor u used in the second para. But i didn't get it ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey welcome to u both. Hello David Hello Tom. Enjoy!

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Breathe

    no doubt it was refreshing...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Love Is When...

    This definately didn't look like a poetry. I know it has meanings and thoughts into it.The writing is good, May be u should have posted it under something else.

    Oct 29, 2006


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind