User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    lol Ermm.. if i am not wrong u wrote it in Matts happy place,in the people u hate and like.

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Like the Wind

    doubt u have put it in ur siggy,it is good.

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Like the Wind

    I enjoyed it! that was a short and nice poem. Like the wind I fly I will not ever die Like the wind I howl My face frozen in a ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um.. . Hey, I'm New

    Hey Kella! Welcome to the site. Everyone here is weird and crazy including me,so no worries. Enjoy!

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Remodeling YWS

    Its always good to see new changes in yws.. We really owe u Nate.

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Brand New Squills E-Zine

    Thats great!

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Agatha Cristie

    AGATHA CRISTIE Hickory dickory dock. Anyone read this book and did you enjoy it????

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Myth wrote: It seems chocolate is more popular than I am XD Oh well... chocolate wins. lol. Ok there's a similarity between us. that WE HATE OUR NEIGHBOURS!! hehehehe...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: KrystalStars

    Hey Krystalstars. I am sayani from india and u? I am 14 too... Great u like rock songs.I like them too. Even i don't use fowl language or ideas cuz ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    :o it costs what,hmm..surprising

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am You...

    Thanks Patrick!

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone

    Hey welcome to the site,Julia! I am sayani.I am 14 too. I like writing poems and fiction based stories once in a while. Enjoy!

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    Hey Nate what about my question?

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Like a fish out of water...

    Hey Fish! This is Ani. Even i was shy two yrs back but now i am a total tomboyish. hehehe...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: confessions of a dreamer

    Hmm...I like pm's too.hahaha.. Learning to drive is really cool. Ur siggy means something funny but i can't get it so Explain?

    Nov 7, 2006


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee