-
Re: Goodness Gracious!
Yeah YWS has many more records to make.
Nov 29, 2006 -
Re: Catalyst
I thought this would be a chemistry related book. What is the book really about? Yeah u can say that i am lazy.
Nov 29, 2006 -
Re: Beauty
Never heard it but it definately seems like it tries to convey a message, that jealousy and envy are the evils of life.
Nov 29, 2006 -
Re: Very Funny Science Fiction Book!
Sounds great definately will go through it.
Nov 29, 2006 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey Bri!Hey Link! Welcome to the site. Link:u are planning to be a dance major?Thats great. see u two around. Enjoy! -Anii.:)
Nov 29, 2006 -
Re: Holidays Theme
Hey Nate! First of all u are in a great mood that is signified by ur lovely avatar. I love snowflakes!Background is cool,with that colour on it. Eager to see ...
Nov 29, 2006 -
Re: Fire (haiku)
I like them too... Umm.. the last line really didn't work well. That was a good try i'll call it. Keep writing. -Ani.:)
Nov 17, 2006 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey nobodysdandelion and moosiegirl!! "WELCOME TO THE SITE" I am Ani,nice to meet u. Yws is really cool,u two will have loads of fun here.Keep writing and posting ur stuffs ...
Nov 16, 2006 -
Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!
really?
Nov 16, 2006 -
Re: Agatha Cristie
No probs! hmm.. there are quite a lot of crime stories which she wrote.
Nov 16, 2006 -
Re: Saga
Fantasy of You: I bet the problem is that you use writer's block as an excuse, lol. Pick up a pen, write down the first three words you think of ...
Nov 15, 2006 -
Re: we get by
This was good,Well done! sometimes when i am alone, i smash photo frames and mirrors and glasses and use the glass to cut the skin between my fingers, just to ...
Nov 15, 2006 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted but u don't know how to write. I wish to have fun tommorrow in school picnic!
Nov 13, 2006 -
Re: Saga
No doubt u had a great start in the world of writing,with the story of disobedient chicken. Actually i would like to know that story.Something of childhood really is great.
Nov 13, 2006 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey Bethani and Chibi! Welcome to YWS! I am Ani from India. Have fun! :)
Nov 13, 2006
