User avatar

Shine

  • Art & Photography Re: my style?

    Hmm.. good photography.

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Some examples from my art portfolio...*updated*

    Thats definately good work. the eyes looks very real. I don't think so any further shading is needed as Sponson Light says. The picture of the baby is good too. ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Reviews: Not Enough or Too Many?

    I get the right amount but I wish I could get more. And I know that I should post more of my works.

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    If I were to pick my favorite children's novel by Dahl, I would most likely have to pick between The Witches and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. If I were ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art

    OMG! thats just too good man. Carry on ur cool job.

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: About: Alicia

    I love cats. Infact, the one in my display picture there, was my favourite of all; Smokey. She died when she four years old, because she had a tumor. I ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: LILA = Little Idiot Liberals Anomynous

    Hey Lila! nice to meet u. Thanks for the candy. see u around.:)

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: About: Alicia

    Hey Alicia! Welcome to the site. do u like cats? Well, to start off, my name Is Alicia. I'm 13 years old, and I write non-fiction/fiction novels. They're usually murder ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    yummy,:0 how can they be yummy? lol

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Leaving Baba

    Wow a story related to East Bengal,that was really good. That was touching and lovely. And ending was good too. By the way do u know I live in West ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Freedom.

    Cx:Thanks glad u liked it. :) Dan:Thanks for the advice and yes limericks are better. :) green_river:Thanks for reading it. :) Parachute fly high up and through the clouds to ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: A Sinner's Plea

    Hey Samar! Welcome to the site. :D That was a nice poem,but I felt the rhyming was forced. Take an axe And cut me deep Cut me cut me Till ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    And i am sleeepy... Do u like kitties?

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Teology

    You dislike goldfish why? You like big cats and not small cats why?? lol

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    thats great he is world famous!

    Nov 29, 2006


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind