User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: New guy searching for personal enrichment

    Hi musician! I like new-acoustic music. Do u play anything(i mean any instuments)? And welcome to the site! Have fun.:)

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: i am hereeee

    Hey Mickie! Welcome to the site. see u around.

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but when u are 51yrs old. I wish 2morrow school to be closed.

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi tangerine,Heya Lee! Welcome to yws! I like sci-fi too. see u both around. enjoy!

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Kitty Topic *PIC HEAVY* *EPIC THREAD LEVEL 3*

    OMG!These are the cutest cats I ever saw.Cats are great. :D Hats of to MW to start a such a lovely thread. To the fifth cat:I am an Indian too.lol ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    lilizard wrote:Three words: best. children's. writer. I have never read a children's book that has such a good combo of wittiness, flow, and plots than Roahld Dahl. Thats true. lilizard ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Yeah movies like "Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna" It was damn boring so saw it for 5 min. Then eager to see Dhoom 2 and Don. So u keep news of ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: LILA = Little Idiot Liberals Anomynous

    Hmm...thanks for the lesson.lol

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Heya! Welcome to the site. You will surely get feedbacks. see u around. -Ani

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Freedom.

    Thanks BFG,glad u liked it.:)

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Halloween Man or Grandpa?

    Sureal:Thanks for the review and pointing out the mistakes.

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Tori! Welcome to the site. Eager to see ur works. Enjoy!

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Halloween Man or Grandpa?

    Jimmy, a country boy lived with his grandma. Jimmy was only nine and had already seen or known the world a lot, though he never understood his Grandma much. Jimmy ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger (Complete)

    Yeah now i can see the whole of it. It is indeed cute. M.W :Should I take charcoal to the stripes? Should I even attempt whiskers? No charcoal business. And ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger (Complete)

    Its taking so long to load... wow the eyes are cool.(i can see uptil this) the nose is good too.(i can see the nose now). Good work.

    Dec 5, 2006


The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz