User avatar

Shine

  • Art & Photography Re: Messing around...

    Hmm... this is what modern art is all about.

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop

    Now that was cool.

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Gnome! Gnome!

    Hmm...pretty good.

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    granted but u have to here it for 24hrs for 365 days non stop,and in its full volume.And everyday with the songs u have to dance for 20hrs. i wish ...

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    eleinasari wrote:I have a question: how do you loose points? I mean, I know how to collet them, but what do you do with them?! You don't really loose points ...

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: all about ely! i'll try to make it short

    Hi Ely! Designing clothes, thats really nice. I like designers.

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Myth wrote:Ew, we (my siblings and I) don't like Mr Bachan(sp?)--no one seems to know how to spell his name! lol. I haven't watched Black, I've heard of RGV though ...

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    Max McKali wrote:the BFG and The Witches were definitely my favorites. anyone read "Revolting Rhymes"? they're hysterical, he takes some of the famous fairy tales (red riding hood, cinderella, snow ...

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations

    Hey Brandi! Welcome to the site. I am Ani. see u around,if need any help ask me. Enjoy! ~Ani~

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Freedom.

    Thanks piepiemann22 for reading it. Surely haikus are good. Thanks RR !Yeah i think C can be in small caps too. Glad u liked it. -Ani

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Dreamer wrote:Hello! I'm Dreamer and I enjoy writing short stories. I like reading Si-Fi novels in my free time. My favorite authors include: Sara Douglass Dan Brown Tamora Pierce JK ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    I'm afraid Dhoom 2 looks very uninteresting, I preferred the first one (bring back John!). Don is certainly creating a name for itself, I'd love to see it! Yeah Dhoom ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Missing you in the rain

    It would be nice to use some puntuations in this poem.

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: In The Moonlight

    Hey Samarah! First of all welcome to the site. The starting of the poem was nice compared to the rest of it. From the third para the poem was confusing ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Child called it

    Yep read this book and it was good.

    Dec 12, 2006


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey