User avatar

Shine

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8.5/10,mike mike so much to read and its confusing me,but the background colors are good.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: popularity

    well that was pretty cool,that is all i can say.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Someone

    Yeah ofcourse thats ur opinion. sorry if u feel i was rude.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    Clouds by Percy Bysshe Shelley.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Someone

    I disagree, Rhyme is not essential in poetry and Im beginning to prefer non-rhyming poetry as the poet concentrates on theme more as oposed to getting it to rhyme. I ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Limericks

    It was a nice try. 3 ***

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Someone

    Your first effort was a good try. Try using some rhyming words.Try to put some rythme into ur makes ur poem sound good. I liked the way the poem ended. ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: They Say

    They say that they will help you When you shall be in need, They say that they will aid you, If you just ask, if you just call. You smile, ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    These are really unique. Would really like to see more.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How I feel.

    This should go under the forum 'Other'. Try it over there. :)

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: In My Mind

    I enjoy video games. Actully I love video games. It's the only time I feel like I'm in control. I'm a world peace advocate(Check the Sig) Haven't made much headway ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Silent and Deadly

    No doubt the poem was random.OMG!Look the spider is on ur head. Your siggy:My fav is not Batista,i like John Cena.I've a friend who likes Batista.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Britt!(ok i didn't yet get a new name for u but soon i'll). Welcome to YWS. Glad that u are liking this place,(well everyone actually does). I am Ani ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Halloween Man or Grandpa?

    Thanks Adam! That was really helpful,I'll try to redo it. And yeah I got it were exactly the problem is.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Other Re: JLC

    yeah may be i do.

    Dec 28, 2006


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic