User avatar

Shine

  • Fantasy Novels Re: *Extract*

    yeah its in the right place. The extract seems good. Keep up your good work.

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku's

    I've just started writing haikus so I am not an expert in it.I'll try to give my opinions on this. I like the haiku on water. Searing inferno The light ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    yeah its working for me too.

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    Hi Nexus! Welcome to YWS! and if u both need any help ask me or anyone in this site,they will help u. see u around. ~Ani~

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Heya Arclight! Welcome the site! Hope u are liking this site. see u around. ~Ani~

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Kitty Topic *PIC HEAVY* *EPIC THREAD LEVEL 3*

    i know who the spy is..........*looks here and there*.

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: "Betrayal of Caesar.”

    Quatrain: ”Betrayal of Caesar.” The ides of March as they call it, The Mighty Caesar was betrayed by his honorable friend Brutus, Caesar’s Guardian spirit, Made Caesar meet his end. ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    I was just bored so thought of writing just any thing and posting it. You write… What you think, You think… what you see, You see… what you feel, That’s ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Saddam is dead.

    Tassen Spellbinder wrote: I think it is cause for a sigh of relief, knowing he is gone. Yeah ofcourse that is. He deserved it after all he did crimes which ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but that is the only thing u will get to drink/eat for 365 days. I wish I could meet Tom Cruise.lol

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep

    Hi Dream Deep! Ok i am so late to post here.That was a lovely introduction. Maybe I should take up bungee jumping...? Tell u what that is a very good ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello, I'm Prokaryote, and my favorite authors are, in no particular order, C.S. Lewis, J.K. Rowling, Olaf Stapledon, Jules Verne, Lemony Snicket, A.K.A. Daniel Handler, and some others I probably ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, folks.

    Hi Kayla Jo. Welcome to the site! :D Eager to see your work. Enjoy! :wink: ~Ani~

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop

    The seconds one was a bit not that cool, first one was good. imonk is cool. carry on ur work.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    I wish that I could star in Doctor mad. I wish i could write more than two poems a day.

    Dec 29, 2006


A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses.
— Jean Cocteau