User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to the site Jeremy.:D If you get stuck somewhere we will be glad to help you out. See you around.Have fun!;) ~Shine~

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Swimming Eagle

    That was a good attempt. Frankly from the second line I started liking it,I didn't really get the first line,it seemed like confusing the reader at first chance,but thats just ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A goodbye.

    Broken thread of a kite....awesoem ending dear, loved it. I exactly know how it feels because even my bro away for studies. Anyhow this was though a sad poem it ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Other Re: Friends!

    A nice and short article on Friendship.Sets in perfectly in the magazine.And whatever yo u wrote is true enough. Keep Posting! :) ~Shine~

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: the caring mother

    Hey Praisejoe! First of all adding some puntuations to your work would be helpul.Due to the absence of the puntuation marks I didn't really understand the poem very clearly,if you ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey New Members!*waves* YWS Welcomes you all. Have a pleasant stay.:D

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, hello! :D

    Hi Nicolette!*waves* Welcome to YWS! This is just the perfect site you got. Chinese studies?Thats interesting,isn't it? Keep posting and reveiwing others work. See you around. ~Shine~

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to YWS new members!!! Keep posting and reviewing. Hope you are liking this site. See you all around. :D ~Shine~

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Enter the Lady

    Hello Lady Vampira! YWS welcomes you here...:) So get reviewing and do post your works. Happy to have you here. If get stuck anywhere definitly send me a pm I ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Home

    I think that was a nice and well defined work. The topic,the theme you worked on was good. The only crit I can give here is the reader should feel ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Art Show 2008

    A really nice thing arranged by Adam.Great! :)

    May 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Things Left Unsaid

    The first attempt was really good.The story deals with a very common thing thats love triangles,and yeah thats something interesting to read.;) I hardly have anything to crit about.All the ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey peoples

    Hi Smoo!(cool name dear) Welcome to YWS! Would definitely like to read your work,so post them now! Going through teh FAQ's would help you move around here. See you around ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hey Lizzie! Welcome to the Big Family of YWS!:D Great that you did find out this site.I can assure you that you going to love it. Warning:This site is addictive. ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello Thea,Claire,Cheyne ! Welcome to YWS! Hope you like this site.Please go through the FAQ's it helps really. See you all around then. Keep posting! ~Shine~

    May 21, 2008


'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11