User avatar

Shine

  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    The potrait is amazing. In second one I liked the drop of cocacola.I mean the earth in it. Cass wrote:I'm thinking it's colored pencil, but I'm so bad at guessing ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi Pip! Welcome to YWS! Just a quick reminder! Read the rules and follow the two critiques to one submission rule. For any help let pm me or anyone here,they ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Saying Hi

    Hi Fael! Welcome to the site! And also wish u a 'Happy New Year!' Just a quick reminder! Read the rules and follow the two critiques to one submission rule. ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya! I'm new around here.

    Hello Mia! Welcome to the site! And also a Happy New Year! :) Just a quick reminder! Read the rules and follow the two critiques to one submission rule. For ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Confused Princess

    Phorcys wrote:Then you review it before posting. Simple. No excuses please lol Ooo... we really have a strict teacher here,lol. :wink:

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Confused Princess

    Good try!Work on it and you will get the best out of it.

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    These pictures are really nice.I think my favourite one is the third one.

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep

    *has already packed her bag* ;)

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku's

    You have a large vocabulary for a seven year old. Griff thats his posts number,he is 13yrs old. So I am saying that You(Arclight) have a large vocabulary for a ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Faith

    avoid the scribble thing.

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Faith

    Another of your short good poem! :P I liked the way it started. Just one small thing, that in this para: That's for you do decide. To believe in what ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: new here

    Hi Sylverdawn! Thats a nice name. Welcome to YWS! Just a quick reminder! Read the rules and follow the two critiques to one submission rule. For any help let pm ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but in place of taht stuffy nose a mouth u have two mouths now so congrats!lol I wish all guys were good as most of them are.;)

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep

    Alright then!

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello Kyle! Welcome to the site. Keep writing and posting it in here. We would love to read your work. And as Grif said if needed help ask me or ...

    Dec 31, 2006


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare