User avatar

Shine

  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku: Insanity

    Well done!

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored

    That was cool. yeah i wish too that the nose was out. the color is superb. and post some more of these pics please. ~Ani~

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos

    Kay:nice photography! Irish:those are cool.

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted.You will sleep until 11:30 tommorrow night . i wish i could have 11,00000 points.

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Gnome! Gnome!

    I think the penguin is the best.

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: "Betrayal of Caesar.”

    Phorcys wrote:I think Quatrains are the few occasions where a poem should rhyme. I didn't think this poem had a flow to it and was more of an overview than ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Do You Like More?

    I think James Bond Junior,not really sure why but JBJ sounds cool.hehehe... :wink: Crysi wrote:James Bond Junior Esquire the Third. Just because that is the most amazing name ever. Maybe ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't like it, to bad

    Hello Tony! :D Do you fallow your heart, your to you rely on the mind for answers. Yeah I follow my heart too but sometimes we just do follow our ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Science Class

    That was nice.Frankly speaking I started liking the poem from the second was a bit funny too. Good job. carelessaussie13 wrote: ah, I see we think alike! I loved it! ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A storm is Brewing

    Its a nice piece of work but somewhere you seemed to be confused. Keep writing and posting itin here. Good try!:)

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Real-Life Young Love

    I do agree with Prokaryote and cadmium.This poem no where seemed that the rhyming was forced,infact the poem is a good example of a rhyming poem. Well personal opinions do ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pictures Tell My Story

    Yeah as Claudette says I also liked the whole poem except the last stanza,the whole poem maintained more or less a rhythm but the last stanza was total blank without ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Lost Dreams will Change with the New Year

    Music’s Only Survival Tactic The song unwritten, that’s what it was. A tune never struck to a guitar or drum and words never emphasized with a lead’s passion. Piles of ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Return

    Good job Don Quixote. Only one thing I would like to say is that in this line Together, We gave truth our all. truth our all?I didn't get that place. ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    granted but all five are on your own work. I wish I could draw potraits like Brad.lol

    Jan 1, 2007


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich