User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hey Amanda! Welcome to our rocking site! Make sure you read the rules and regs before posting. We would love to read your work. Enjoy! ~Ani~

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Heya Tim! Welcome to the site! I agree that FINAL FANTASY is a great game. Enjoy! ~Ani~

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted.But after that the world doesn't have any more carpets to sell so all the people on the earth ask from you a share of it. I wish i could ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Freedom.

    hehehe..may be I just felt like puting it in caps. glad you liked it. Thanks.

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Words, Words

    yoha_ahoy wrote: Words, words itching to get on a page. All calling me, taunting me, tempting me... In this paragraph the word itching didn't get along with words to get ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    Thats really great.And yeah something more please.

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but you don't have any for winter,spring,and for the next whole year. I wish I could do my project well.

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Help on java.

    I need some help on programs of library functions of java. I need some descriptions of programs (based on library functions). Does anyone know any site where I can get ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: 12/30/06- 1/13/07

    Congrats to the top five!

    Jan 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Motivation

    huh!

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bye Christmas

    Why is one eye sooo big and the other soo small? poor stressful elf.:(

    Jan 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Black and white

    Umm... well the tiny bit of things has been already picked out by eleinasari . And I thought too that your work was descriptive and good,though it lacked some catchy ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi Lucy! Welcome to the site! Eager to see your work. see you around. ~Ani~

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted.But MS WORD thinks you are complaining against it,so it runs away from your computer. :? I wish I hadn't corrupted the wish above so stupidly.

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: January 2007 issue of Squills is Up!

    Yep its nice and good. As months pass by I would like to see more pages being added to it. It also gives helpful tips.Thats my best part. And the ...

    Jan 2, 2007


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)