User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't like it, to bad

    lol, those so called stupid romantic people are not the only ones to follow their heart.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: some interesting pages

    yeah right.Keep posting things like that.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul Collision

    The whole thing was indeed emotional and touchy. But it was more like a real story about some emotions than a poem.And the second para didn't work out nicely for ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: To Keep No Secrets (Chapter Six added)

    That was nice and descriptive. I am bad at critiqiuing.And also it didn't have anything to point out I suppose.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Painting: Acrylic

    How did you make this painting?

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: It's... Daniel!

    To me too its a vague shape of a boy .Those green spots being its eyes and the brown curve as its nose. I didn't get any real sense out ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo!

    cool!

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jack's Publishing Attempts (Updated)

    Best of luck!

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Perception

    The poem was simple and good.:) Though I wanted somethig more out of it. The poem may need Claudette's corrections. Good job! ~Ani~

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: DEAD FAMOUS:JOJO

    *gives a fishy smile*.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but now your nose is crooked and so when you wear your cool glasses they slip off. I wish Adam hadn't suggested the game Maple story.I am hooked on.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    "Wesley wrote:Hey why can't i post i post on forums You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Help on java.

    Hey thanks buddy( Claudette) atleast you tried.And keep helping me even if you can't. Phorcys thanks,yeah that gave me some informations. My project has been done successfully and submitted. Thanx ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: M-e-o-w!!!!

    Hello! Welcome to the site! I'm Ani and I like meeting craazzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy peeeople. Just a quick reminder that make sure you read the rules and regs before posting. If have ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo!

    Hello newbie! I'm Ani and i like cheese too. Just a quick reminder that make sure you read the rules and regs before posting. Eager to see your works. Have ...

    Jan 13, 2007


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns