User avatar

Shine

  • Other Poetry Re: Tim (Revised)

    Snoink said it all. I liked it but didn't get the last line. and yes should get rid of the brackets. Keep writing and posting. :)

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: free my heart

    You know you can make it much better if you rewrite it with more concentration. but I liked this part: With your words With your kisses With your soft touch ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: my dog

    Crickets chirp outside an owl hoots frogs croak but he sleeps through this snoring on my lap. It needed some more puntuations. His body is so warm with each slow ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreams of America

    After editing the last part its lot better . I definately liked it. Just one critique to make: the beauty of hope. My dreams of hope I didn't much like ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Match up two people meaning? Match up randomnly,is it? and are we to comment on the match mentioned above?

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Anyone try acting?

    Thats is indeed a good idea. Actually you can also play out your own written story in a programme or something like that.Here many of my friends do that.

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but now your pink pony is not feeling good. I wish I could meet Kitkat.

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted,bed turns into a pink pony. I wish I could win the tennis match.:(

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Glad you liked it.

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hello B-man. Welcome again to the site! This time make sure whatever you write do post here,even if it has mistakes we will help you out and then you can ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreams of America

    deleted

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    The ones inspired by YWS was cool. And I liked the porcelina ones. Good job!

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Forum Changes

    The writers corner is up and rocking!

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Mesh *gasp* writes!

    Yeah no I agree that publishing poems are much easier. Best of luck! ~Ani~

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Site Administrator

    CONGRATULATIONS! its party time!

    Jan 14, 2007


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451