User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Mandatory Debut?

    Hi there Mr.Jon! nice to meet you. Welcome to yws! You sing?thats very cool. Would like to read your lyrics. see you around. ~Ani~

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Reidawriter and DoctorClicky!lol

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY HERE....

    Hey welcome to the site! Pm me or anyone if you have any questions. Enjoy! ~Ani~

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photograph: Boots

    Yeah,What made you want to take this?

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Its time to Break it Down

    They were pretty cool. I liked the last one in action.

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Your Ten Commandments

    Sayani’s Ten Commandments: 1. You should think of others before yourself. 2. You shall respect the ones who love you. 3. You shall be truthful. 4. You shall respect everyone’s ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Best wishes for you.:)

    Jan 20, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Escape

    Thanks for reviewing my work.

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Cloudy Days

    Its meaningful,its nice. I liked it. The flow of he lyric is good. I ask you to sing it out.;)

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    glad that you think it works well.:) Thank you to all.

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello Crystal Shadow ! Welcome to YWS. we would definately like to comment on your work. Before posting make sure you read the rules and regs. If have any questions ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A picture's worth 1000 words

    the eye was kind of realistic.Good job! I have no clue about the second one.Tell me really what is there in it?I want to know. :( Though the third one ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adam's Latest 3D Modeling

    That was simply cool.

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hornblower Icons

    i liked the HENRY WELLARD once. Pretty cool.

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 9/11 Digital

    Yeah the second one is really something.

    Jan 20, 2007


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper