User avatar

Shine

  • Fiction Discussion Re: question

    Not really the write place to post this. Try it in 'Fiction Discussion & Tips'.

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introductory thing stuff

    Hello Kit! Welcome to yws! Do post your work.Eager to see it.:)

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings fellow impoverished wordslinging younglings

    Hello dude! Welcome to the site!

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Do it now!

    I want to share this with you and would like to have some help. If you have hard work to do, Do it now. Today the sky is clear and ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Now or Never

    Hello Beckie! Welcome to the Young Writers Society. I like fantasy too. :) Beckie wrote: I also write YA romance novels, just for the fun of it. hehehe thats cool! ...

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted.But it then snows for 365 days and you never get to see the sun.Then you ask for a wish which is "I wish it would never snow". I wish ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of meh ugly- I mean beautiful art

    Those were good.I liked the kitties. Keep practising!:)

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Now there has been a little change in color though.

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: What color is the night sky?

    The night sky is dark blue.But not black.

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Friendship

    I was lost in darkness. Wondering without a light. Then I found friends, who pulled me out. I would say the starting was really good,and did u mean 'a light' ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Wanna Proof-Read My Essay for me? :)

    I think it deserves an A.

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Questions

    Alanna wrote:Why did you turn? Why did you let me burn? Why did you go? Cause I love you so. Who are you? The first four lines had some kind ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Was Down For One Hour

    Yep everything is working properly now.:)

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Was Down For One Hour

    well, what about my color? I hope it will be fixed in a while.

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Reading the story 'REMEMBER THE ROSES' by Avery Taylor.

    Jan 23, 2007


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman