User avatar

Shine

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but then you wake up after 15yrs,and you come to know your dream boy was waiting for you for 14yrs and a year ago he gave up and went ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Hey Myth! Shilpa won in Big bro.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    Yeah I want something different.Snowflak were good for the month december and january,gave you the feeling of as winter is saying goodbye i think something different will be good.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but now you are corrupting everyones each single wish.And I am telling you thats not good.lol I wish I could slap Manali (she is a girl).

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello Ernie! Welcome to YWS! Hmm.. seems like Gaia is addding many people in this site.XD. Would like to read your work. Remember we are there for any help. Do ...

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted,you now have 6000 good books to read now and you only have 2hrs for that.If you don't complete within 2hrs you will never get to read a good book. ...

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Hi Persephone! Welcome to the site! Would like to read your work. And just a quick reminder that do read the rules and regs before posting your work. see u ...

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: "Betrayal of Caesar.”

    Thanks guys! Prosithion:Thanks for your suggestion. bubblewrapped:I do understand what is wrong with it.Thanks for the advice.:) ~Ani~

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all

    Hi Fantasyartist! Welcome to yws! Your boarding school sounds interresting to me. Anyway do post ur work here. see u around.:)

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted,but you forgot that you have physics,chemistry,english and maths homework to do. I wish my server at this time wasn't so slow.

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Digital Art

    Hmm... that was good.

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but now you are so busy fixing cars that you never ever get the chance of visiting YWS. I wish I didn't get tricked so easily by my brother.

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    I didn't really thought about this. May be I write to express myself,and besides its fun too and its a good way to escape from this busy world for a ...

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi Carolyn! Welcome to the site! I am Ani.Nice to meet you. This is just the perfect place for you. Hope you like it. see you around and post all ...

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photograph: Boots

    yeah its nice.

    Jan 26, 2007


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein