User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    hello! Welcome to the site!

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture of my "Last Sentinel" in my story

    yeah she is cute. but something is wrong with the dress.

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    Hi Qamar! Welcome welcome welcome! And don't be shy,can I help you in anyway to end it.XD. Would like to read your work. see you around.:)

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but now you forget what your own language is and German is the only language you know now,so you go to live in Germany,alone. I wish I was more ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Piece by piece, the penguins are stealing my mind...

    Erm...!What is ARIGATOU?lol

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi J.B! This is Ani! Welcome to the site! Glad you are liking the atmosphere here,YWS is very friendly.But watch out for people who BITE!LOL. Do post your work here. ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Piece by piece, the penguins are stealing my mind...

    Hi Zen! Welcome to the site! I'm Ani. If you have any questions to ask feel free to pm me or anyone in this site,they will help you out. Would ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just a peck of the keys

    Hehehe.... I love penguins! Hi, I am Ani. Welcome to the site! Would like to read your work. see u around.:)

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello? (What do I say!!!!!!!!!!!)

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! What sort of things do you write? see u around.

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A published author (Oooo) speaks

    Yeah it has Snoink and I already read it. WELL DONE PRINCESS KAT!

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but you lose the ownership of all the cats in the world and you lose the title Princess Kat. I wish there wasn't so much homework to do.

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Sam wrote: My name's Sam (a.k.a. Draal), I'm 13, trying to get into professional writing. Thought this might be a good site to help, and it looks like I was ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys

    Hey Andy! Welcome to YWS. I'm Ani and I love rock too. :P Would like to read your work and just a quick reminder that do go through the rules ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Do it now!

    I knew that this poem didn't work well.:( Thanks for the suggestions Incandescence & electricbluemonkey.

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    so did I.lol

    Jan 31, 2007


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela