User avatar

Shine

  • Art & Photography Re: The White Death Photos

    Thats really nice. I like the shiny ice in the third one. The second and the last are the best.

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everybody!

    Hi Gigi! Welcome to the site! and its not necesary that you have to show your age in your profile. And another thing is I would suggest you to put ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings.

    Hi Ralph! :) Welcome to the site! would like to see your work. If need any help let me know by pm. see you around. :wink:

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Otter Walks At Midnight

    Hi Mousey! Welcome to the site! I hope u liked niteowl's gift.lol see you around.;) ~Ani~

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but u have to watch it in mute state. I wish i didn't make someone sad.

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Am I known to anyone? lol

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Shadow (chapeter 1 Will)

    All I can say is keep working on this,you can make it a lot better. The story you seem to write is of a good idea so do complete it ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: This is Where I am Now

    I pretty much liked it.I liked the topic on which the song was based on and you were clear and specific to the reader how the song is going to ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Me or Him?

    ok...probably the first girl to read it.lol It was pretty good and as Chairman suggested you do need to put some more adjectives,it will make it more interesting and good.

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10,liked it.

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi Thoko! Welcome to the cool site! I'm Ani,and pm me for any help. see u around!

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    granted but you swallowed your shoe. I wish i had a cat.

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted you are so tall now(even taller than Mt.Rushmore) that your head poke of the earth. I wish i had that ava of Sohini.

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but you will run cross million states this year. I wish i was not so tired.

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: how all ideas begin

    A kid sat on the steps thinking He sat and sat wondering what to do When he saw a light blinking Now he knew, what to do the first thing ...

    Feb 10, 2007


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi