User avatar

Shine

  • Lyric Poetry Re: She is my grandma the sweet

    Thats a sweet poem.You need to put some puntuations thats the only thing which it lacks. You could have extended the poem more I felt. But never mind it was ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love Chp 2 (edited)

    This story is going great. The small errors are already pointed out so me left with the job to praise it only.lol I really like the plot. And the title ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello Jessica,Tim,Anna!!!!! Welcome to this Big Family!:D All of you good to have you here. Any questions you can pm me. :) Get posting and writing more.

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy do. C:

    Hi Noelle! Welcome to YWS! Tell me what are your interests?

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm new (:

    Welcome to YWS! So what type of things you like reading and writing?

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new?

    Hi Stella_Grrl! Welcome to YWS! We definitely love crazy people here,believe me:D So get post your works we would love to read or see them. If you get stuck anywhere ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Remembering you...

    Thank you so much to all of you for reading my poem. :) Passion:I guess thats life. guitargrl1323:Thank you Ashton:Ok I wil edit it.:) yukidizon:Thank you sweetie. CJeanene13:hehe...this wasn't on ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Remembering you...

    I've never really written anything like this is my first try........I would like suggestions on improving it. "Remembering you...." Days passed by Thoughts remained, You were gone And I was ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Princess Mononoke (is that's how its spelt?)

    Thats a good work.Really good. Does princess mononoke have that pointed ears? I would give it a 8/10. Keep sketching and posting.:P :)

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: The Devil is in The House (Hard Rock)

    That was Enjoyable.But I have to point out that puntuations where are they? I liked thsi part; Are you ready? The devil is in the house You will burn in ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Pray (Rock)

    First of all you need to add more puntuations to your work dear.Even if its a lyrical one you need to add the stops and the commas. I would say ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a Newbie here

    I prefer Alex.heh... Welcome to YWS. So what kind of stories you like reading or writing? See you around. ~Shine~

    Oct 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How I survived high school: Chapter 3

    Real stories are always worth reading.Good job.I felt like you could have added more details like you never said what Natasha wore or something like that.Anyhow its good this way ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: how I survived high school: Chapter 2; part 1

    Good going.....the changes work perfectly.

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, everyone!

    Welcome to the site Natasha! If you need any help for anything feel free to ask me. Do post yopur work.We would be glad to read them.

    Oct 7, 2008


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault