User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    WELCOME TO THE SITE NEW COMERS! hpe u r liking this site. Keep writing and posting! see u around.

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    J.Q wrote: ANI wrote: Quote: Jennafina wrote:Ani and DQ. I'm not exactly sure why, but it seems like it would work. Me and who? ouch that hurts... you peoples are ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey :)

    Welcome back Marissa!

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Jennafina wrote:Ani and DQ. I'm not exactly sure why, but it seems like it would work. Me and who? :roll: :lol:

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    KingKamor wrote:Hey, I'm KingKamor (which is actually a name of one of my characters. I did it without thinking >_>

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEWER Girl XD

    Hey! Welcome to the site! pm me i ya have any questions. see u around.;)

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Nate: hmmm...bananas, interesting. :)

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Jelly fish

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Seal

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi Inkweaver/Gareth/Marv/Man in Black! Welcome to the site! You play most stringed instruments ,thats cool! Keep posting your work here. see you around!:)

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but in the morning you oversleep and miss the school. I wish I didn't have any fears.

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! So Nate what sought of things do u write?:P

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    Thanx!

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Finally something to calm my writing ADD

    Good luck! And yes stick with that with a strong glueee.

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi McMourning ! Welcome! Thats a good concept.

    Feb 20, 2007


Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness