User avatar

Shine

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but now she forgets about the topic. I wish the vacation wasn't boring.

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: You're The One

    I liked this poem. I don't think so you need to change anything here. Well done! But yes where are the puntuations? Keep writing!

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Stairs of Fire

    First of all where are the punctuations?Every line in this poetry looks to be a run on line...cuz there are no puntuations at the end of any line. Second of ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Unnamed (Over 16. Graphic violence and strong language)

    That was really good Magyk.This is a very interesting story.I would also say that yes you do need a main character. And all other tiny errors has already been pointed ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Friendship.

    May my friendships always be     The most important thing to me;   With special friends I feel I'm blessed, So let me give my very best. I want to do much ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME! :D

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Black Rose

    That was good...and descriptive. The only thing is in the begining the poem needs some more puntuations. Keep writing and posting! ~Ani~

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: a to zzzzzzzzzz

    Are u teaching some one A for apple and B for ball,in a different way? This was definately something weird a nd funny. Anyway try turning this into something else,that ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to the site Ashley! by the way nice name. and yep this site is world wide. have fun! ~Ani~;)

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome Meera to the site! what kind of things do u write?

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    Milk..milk makes u stronger...lolz OR Its definately Pat Buchanan....cuz he is chocolatey.. :P

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hey! Meshugenah! WELLCOME BACK WE MISSED U A LOT!

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    WELCOME TO YWS KAYA!!:) I bet you will love this site...just keep posting and writing! If got any questions..feel free to pm me.

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted ...you become a sweet potato...and everyone wants to eat u...oh my gosh! Ofour run for ur life!!!!AAAAA....... (just kidding) I wish I could have a castle.

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    there r two people difference ...lolz...

    Mar 12, 2007


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)