User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hardcore Dancing While No One's Looking

    Hey Rachael! nice to meet you. I have a small band school.Music is just so great isn't it? You have two brothers,you must be having a lot of fun with ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Is Fred?

    HAHAHAHAHA! Ofcourse its Pat Buchanan! ssshhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Would Win In A Fight?

    Pat Buchanan ^_^

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    A VERY WARM WELCOME TO ETHAN AND ELISA! Hope you are enjoying YWS. Keep posting your work here,we would love to read them. see you both around. ~Ani~

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey people

    Hi Cameron! Welcome to the site! I bet this is just teh perfect site for just keep writing and posting . see you around. Enjoy! ~Ani~

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Friendship.

    Thank u Gymnast.....

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted u get to see him in a theatre...:P I wish we could live on venus.

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HOLA!

    Hi ET! Welcome to YWS! Nice username and nice avatar too...;)

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Em! Welcome to the site! Keep writing and posting!

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    TellATALE WROTE: I AM UTTERLY AMAZED AND SHOCKED THAT ONLY ONE SOUL ON THIS BOARD HAS MENTIONED THE BFG! SHAME ON YOU! SHAME ON YOU ALL! THE BFG ROCKED MY ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Friendship.

    Thanx everyone! Mad:The spacing didn't really mean something.I just layed out trhe poem in that manner...lol...I know thats craziness..lolz Good to get the comments. ~Ani~

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: As the Sun Rises

    I liked it, simple short and sweet.

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Time

    Hey! commenting on ur work after a long time. And as always I liked it.... thats a nice piece... ~Ani~

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    Thanx Shadow! Thanx chocolatechipmuffin...mmmm may be i got carried away too.

    Mar 26, 2007


no i prefer gay chaos
— hop