User avatar

Shine

  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    hehee...ya poetry is weird!

    May 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just one girl.

    I agree to Mad. I think you had a really nice idea about this poem,but it would be better if you expand it,it doesn't have to be short.Your poem consists ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'M BACK

    Yea Welcome back superman!Oh I mean Aeroman!!:D

    May 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfy

    The picture is beautiful. I think you need to fix the shading on her cheeks. I would have likes to see teh whoel body. Well done!

    May 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pirates

    Thats a clean and pretty job. Liked it a lot.:D

    May 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon(Pic Thread)

    Very cool indeed.

    May 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: For Black Rose

    WOW thats lovely! I like the blood drops....on the rose....and nice shading.:D waiting for the scanned one.

    May 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Strawberry Streetcar

    I adore the last one too;) nice sketches.

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Evil Mage! Mwahahahahaha!

    I like the background....and the glowing hands...the colors are cool too.... and yes she is kinda too tall .... but yes she is evil:D keep posting ur other drawings....

    May 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello........new here

    Welcome to the site!! see u aroung.... Keep posting and writing! have fun!

    May 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hhhhhhhhmmmmm

    Hi Anthaslunula! Welcome to yws..... and you will be writing soon again....good luck for that. Have fun! see u around...:D

    May 24, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews

    Hey I would love to see purple stars....:D

    May 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo :]

    Hi Claire. Welcome to yws. Have fun!

    May 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Grandma

    Though this poem wasn't a master piece but it was so touchy, and it definately showed how much you love ur grandma. Try using some synonyms of love... Keep writing ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Iliana

    Hey this is nice.......well done!!

    May 21, 2007


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus