User avatar

Shine

  • Art & Photography Re: Winnie The Pooh

    I would love to see it colored......but its cute !!:D

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: shutterbutton.

    The last one is just so unique...very arty indeed. Also the pic of the flower is awesome....loving it... Keep up the good work Harley ! wanna see more of it....:)

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo: Literary Landfill

    hehehe....truly Literary Landfill !!

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Through The Lens Pt. 1

    The black and white pictures are arty......I liked the pic wid that key in the door.....nice one! And the cat really personifies...hehehe... Interesting pics!!

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon(Pic Thread)

    Yea truly I wanna have a ride in that....:D can I Adam?(even if you say no....i will haha!)

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ho-oh POKEMON drawing!!!!

    Finally you are posting your truly colorful pictures..:D Well done mate!!

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Love Ya

    Hey thats a sweet pic.....and the effects and the quote is good.;)

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey SASSYLADY333!!! welcome to the site!! would like to see your work, see you around;)

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Beach

    Wrong place to post this....

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Invincible

    That was nice...I felt the first stanza was short and simple,and the second stanza was pretty vague compared to the first one. I would have liked to expand it more,but ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: .

    I think you had something in your mind while writing this,and based on that you wrote this piece.And you didn't give a clue to the reader what are you talking ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Our Babylon

    I think this was just totally different sought of poem.Pretty interesting. In short u tried to express a lot ,and it worked out perfectly.the idea was fabulous. Keep it up ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Black Birds Busy About Their Play

    I think that was had that flow and the ending was nice. But the observations in the poem were pretty hapazard,and also the rhymining was way better and at the ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    Hi SishBee , Welcome to yws! Do post ur work,would like to raed them. see u around :)

    May 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A poem for a girl..

    I would have liked some rythm into this poem,like ryhming and all that,but then again the poem was good so that can be spared. Well done! It was good indeed. ...

    May 28, 2007


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi