User avatar

Shine

  • Art & Photography Re: Music- Guitar/Bass wielding lovers

    nice picture.

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new

    Hello there....Sweet 16(i noe thats not ur name but i hope u don't mind me calling that :P ) WELCOME TO YWS!! thsi is Ani .... so whats ur book ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new

    !

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo!

    Hey Crewgurl!! thsi is Ani..... Welcome to yws.... feel free to ask any question. have fun...see u around! ~Ani~

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    yeaaaaa.......WELCOME BACK!!

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    WELCOME BACK!!:D

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    Moony Moony! :P

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new here

    welcome to the site! I would like to read soem of ur works,actually we all would like to read. Have fun!

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Tummy Monster

    Ah!I think that wasn't actually weird....its was actually funny and nice and yea childish too.I had fun reading it. Well done!You have the skills.....Keep writing and post them too! see ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everybody!!!!!

    Hey Missprissy Kitty! Welcome to the site. see u around....Have fun!

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Storm Snatchers #2

    I definately liked the style too buddy! A well done piece of work.....Keep writing! And ofcourse don't forget to post them cuz we all love reading them.:)

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Storm Snatchers #1

    hmmmm...would like to see the edited part.

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: And When God is in Your Fingerprints

    hmmmmm....would like to know teh meaning of surely does tell that it has a very unique meaning to it....but sorry can't figure it tell me.:)

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome Lucy and Hana!! Have fun!!

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Kate and PsychicNinja! Welcome to YWS !! have any questions fell free to ask me or anyone in thsi community...they r ready to help..... :D See u around...... 8) ...

    Jun 13, 2007


I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson