User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: hello all

    Heya noobie(newbie)!! WELCOME TO YWS!! don't worry even I am horrible at spellings. and don't wait to post things...just post them.:) see ya around and if need any help pm ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Treacle

    hehehe...liked it!!

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Life Left Behind

    This poem has a nice description.I liked it. At last I am calm, stressed released from my being. Thoughts are at rest and I feel so alone. Peace at last, ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Magicians?

    snap wrote: *Fingers to temples in concentration* Right now....you're thinking.....that....I can't do magic!! hehehe....hmmmm seems like there r great many kool magicians around here. 8) something I c

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to YWS Bobby and Wossoo!! you both really have kool names!! keep posting your work.....see ya around.:) ~Ani~

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The lioness creeps....

    Heya newbie!! Welcome to this crazy world of writers....thats YWS!!lol and cheers to yahoo!!heeheeheeh... got any thing to ask? then pm me.....see you around... keep smiling and writing!:P ~Sayani~

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Magicians?

    erm....would you like to show some magic to me?:P

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Physics is...

    OMG!!What a poll. last week I had a physics exam which wasn't satisfactory for me. so it would be....Physics is awesome when I am being able to give a satisfactory ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's that? That's who? Yup! That's thing two!!

    Hey Katrina!! U know my favourite actresses name in India is Katrina....awww...i love her...hehehe... anyways Welcome to the site!! I hope u r loving it... I mean teh site.... got ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Girl on Campus

    Hey Megan!! WELCOME TO YWS!!

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I've got pie!

    Heya Emily!! we are happy to "welcome you to YWS". :p:D well i won't watch u but I would like to hear you singing...hhehe... Keep posting!! and thanx for the ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome Aisho, Amber Angst, Cat, Biana, Cwarrior and Jared to YWS!! see u all around! Have fun!!

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    My tip would be read work of others,and believe me there is loads to learn from them.And whenever you are writing you should have the true feelings in it.You should ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What music puts you in a writing mood?

    Yup music in the background while u r writing helps u a lot.For me all types of soft music works a kind of helps to bring out your true feelings.And ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm trying to think of something witty to say...

    haha....a piece of advice keep thinking! Heyo Abbey!!nice name by the way. this is Ani....and i am here to greet u....lolz... "WELCOME TO YWS!" eager to read ur work of ...

    Aug 22, 2007


"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence!
— soundofmind