User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi Conor! Welcome to the site. hope you are liking it. see ya around.:)

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Hide and Seek

    Awww....this was so sweet and cute....this has been one of mine favourite games since childhhood.I liked it a lot,well done buddy!! :)

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im a real sweet person

    Hey mwuahblowskiss012 !! Welcome to the site!!! This is Ani.....nice to meet you. got any questions to ask then pm me.....I would like to try to help ya out. hope ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Friendship.

    carelessaussie13:The last two lines were like the true conclusion of the poem,or you can say thats the point I wanted to bring out.And I admit that I couldn't bring that ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: estoy aqui!

    WELCOME to the site Amelia!(nice name.) this is Ani...hope you are liking this site. Keep posting your works. see you around. ~Ani~

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Because I'm cool like that.

    Hi Norma! Welcome to the site dear. I am Ani....if you have any questions to ask pm me,I will try to help. Favourite things in life for me would be ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pain and Love

    anyways it had feelings into it.:)

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pain and Love

    umm...what was this suppose to be? It looked more like a letter.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Come and hopefully never go? Hi all.

    Hey fieryglaciers!!(that username is good to use it like ur nickname):) Welcome to the site!! this is Ani.....one of the members.lol Everyone would love to read your work here,so keep ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Who Am I

    Hey Azure!!This is the first time I am reading your work....and I liked it.The starting was good,and the descriptions in short was good.A nice small poem. Keep writing and posting,as ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Mhelton28 !! Welcome to the site!! I hope you are having fun here. Keep posting your works. see you around.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    yup thats true...she is my childhood buddy...and I love her...we are best friends for ever!!:)

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    yup thats us!! hehehe.....finally our pic is here though darkness engulfs us.:P

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: How Did the Cat Get in the Air?

    Mew Mew Mew! Wow! that must be your pic(ur avatar) ..nice avatar

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll

    Pat is the answer!!

    Sep 25, 2007


Don't gobblefunk around with words.
— Roald Dahl