User avatar

Shine

  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    Creating my own world:)

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New... ish?

    Welcome to YWS!:D Get posting your work. See you around.

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love Chp 3 (edited)

    This was the best chapter so far. Extremely good.You were good at making the reader feel your area's like That was the year everything went wrong. That was the year ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to YWS Emily,Alex,Lils,Cierra,Wanderer777,Hao Nguyen,Arashi,Cam.singer89!!!!!!! If you get stuck anywhere just pm me.I'll be glad to help. Take care everyone. :) see you all around. ~Shine~

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing BogWraith

    Hi Bogwraith! Welcome to the site! What type of things do you like reading or writing? Get posting and reviewing. hope to see you around.:)

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me back... again...

    Hi Teh Wozzinator!!! Sorry but I don't think so we met before.But anyhow welcome back,and hope to see you more here.:) So what type of literary works do you write ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE MEW KAT IN THE BLOCK! THIS IS SOHINI!!

    Yes May be....hehe:) Hey this was when we were in 8th standard and now we both in 11th standard.Wow we have come a long way dear.Don't you think so?

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My book cover for NaNo

    Nice.But yeah I agree with Adam,that space really looks empty.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Foliage

    Yeah the focus is on.....ummm...well the whole scenario. :D

    Oct 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How I survived high school: chapter 5

    Nice going. I liked this chapters ending,I think so far uptil 5th thsi was the best somehow.heh. As we were celebrating Aanam’s first boyfriend, I noticed something I should have ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Foliage

    I wish the water was more clear,but nevermind,lovely shot. I loved the natural reflecting medium of the whole picture. Good job! ~Shine~

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beads!!!

    They are simply gorgeous. I liked the third and the forth one more,they somehow look more intresting. And I think I can see your reflection(hidden treasure):P in one of the ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Remembering you...

    Thank you for reading it.And also thanks for the suggestion.... :) ~Shine~

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to the site Sarah,Ragrok,ali,and Soul! :) Guys please make sure you go through the FAQ's and the rules and guides of the site,believe me it would help you all ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi newbie

    Welcome to the site Deceased Angel! :D Please read the site's rules and guides,also the FAQ's would be helpful.If you got any questions feel free to PM me. Do post ...

    Oct 26, 2008


Writing is my soul made tangible on paper.
— bluewaterlily