User avatar

Shine

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love is a Cliche

    Yeah if you improve thsi a little more I guess it will be a nice poem dear.

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    You have done a great lot of detailing,its just perfecto! The colors you chose were nice, the shading you did was good.And I like the eye. You are too good ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting of Annie Morgan - NEW/EDITED!

    You brought out the character pretty well in the picture,nice! And yeah the outfit is nice.:)

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey James!! Welcome to the Young writers society!! We will be glad to review your works. see you around buddy. ~Shine~;)

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi ^^

    Hey xyberangel!! Welcome to YWS!! see you around.;)

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Since I've loved

    First of all I would like some punctuations in this poem.Don'rt forget to punctuate them. Frankly saying the starting was a bit abstract for me. I would say the poem ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: hOld Me

    Hey HeartsUnspoken!! That was just very lyrical indeed I would say,I kind of liked it. The flow of the poem was good. You have done a good work on lyrics. ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm With Mother

    Hmmmmm.... impressive indeed.Keep up the good work!!

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to YWS Reakeda!! got any questions then pm, me I would try my best to help. see ya!! ~Shine~

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: i so hate consequences

    Hi Sarah! Welcome to YWS! Hope to see you around.

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Firedance

    Wow thats just awesome,with the background its just seriously wow!!

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenery with a difference...

    Kool! I never actually realised our school place is so beautiful.Wonderful snaps!! :wink:

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Changing Usernames

    I'm thinking of changing it to Shine,thats what mine school friends call me lolzzz....

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: trying this again...

    Hey Jackie! Welcome to the site. Tell you what YWS loves crazy and unpredictable people. glad to have you here, see yo uaround.;) ~Ani~

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone

    Hey Kate!! Welome to YWS. This is just the perfect place for you and we are glad to have you here.If got any questions to ask then pm me i ...

    Oct 7, 2007


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson