User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from Bangkok!

    Heya aasics13189! Welcome to the site! This is Shine or Ani or Sayani.....:P see you around then. ~Shine~

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new to this site...

    Hey spiritblackwolf2705!! Welcome to YWS!! Hope you are liking this site. see you around then.:) ~Shine~

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A little frog and his much bigger friend.

    Thats kool!!:P

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The feeling is new...

    A teen girl is the narrator.

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The feeling is new...

    :?

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    Welcome to YWS!!

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The feeling is new...

    I'm pretty tense because this is the first poem which is very different from what I write. :? This was written in a hurry,I know I got to revise it ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art By Adam

    Hey thats just too good man!!

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Eep...er....hello?

    Hey Emily!! Welcome to YWS!! glad to have you here, if go tany questions feel free to pm me,I would try to help u out. And don't be nervous,lol,YWS people ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: H!

    Hey Chaotic Romance !! YWS Welcomes you to the site! this is just the perfect site for you I can assure you that. Keep posting your work as we would ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cures for a broken soul

    It was simple and was kind of straight forward,so you can get the message easily. Keep writing and posting! ~Shine~

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Whisper into my ear

    The idea was good and nice,but if you are trying to bring rythm into this poem,like you started off well with the first two lines,and then again in the second ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Invisiblity's Benefits

    In totallity I would say it was good. Though I would have liked some rythm into this poem. And yes the preface or the real picture is visible, I liked ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love Me.

    Its flows very well,nice piece of work. The last paragraphs repitition did work out,Keep it up thats all i can say for now.:)

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Be obscure clearly. ~E.B. White

    Welcome to YWS!! I'm Shine...or Ani...or too a high school junior.Would like to read your work. feel free to pm me if got any questions....I would liek to help you ...

    Oct 19, 2007


There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson