User avatar

Shine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people!

    Heya Baylee!! Welcome to YWS!! this is Shine aka Sayani aka Ani.. nice to meet you, see yo uaround then have fun!! ~Shine~

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: How's Life?

    Welcome back!

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hello, anybody there?

    Is that the title of the poem?

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What up?

    Hey unregistered user!! Welcome to YWS!

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I'm new.

    YWS Welcomes you!!

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snowdrop

    Indeed short and sweet and expressive!

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem of a Silent Violin

    Thats just a great work Edward,I liked it a lot. I don't think so there is anything to be corrected here. Keep it up!!:)

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another addition to the web of this institution . . .

    Hey sunshine! Welcome to YWS!! Hope you are having fun, Pm me if u have any post your work. ~Shine~

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Mirrior, mirror on the wall...

    Mirror mirror on the wall who gets reflected the most of all?:lol: Nice angles!! The upside down was koool! You definately love photography.

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kevin Scholler

    Hey nice shading.....the picture is good. And yea I think too that the hat is a bit off. well done!

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to the site Sam!!

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Repunzal's Story

    I would just say that nice job.... It was a good piece to read. Keep writing and posting!!;)

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Evil

    I would say the first three lines were like good, but after that the last five lines you wrote were not really impressive.sorry! I would ask you to revise it ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    The 4th picture is really good,tye clouds look wonderful. Well done!!

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Heidi, Kameo and Alix !! Welcome to YWS!! Its great to meet you all!! see you all around then. ~Shine~

    Oct 30, 2007


Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning