User avatar

Shia225

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Wounded chapter three

    That was touching, but who puuts stickers on dogs?!?!?!?

    May 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Can I Get a What?

    OMG That's hilarious! You could get money to put those on graphic t-shirts! Oh ya, I gave you the best idea ever!!

    May 14, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Project Mystis Scene 4

    ...wow...

    May 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Love is Like the Rain!

    That was touching, and, another emotion undescribable. 9|10 stars! A little too sad...

    May 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Begin Again

    I like it, kind of sad...

    May 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dr. Orwell, In Need of Coconuts

    There once was a dentist called Dr. Orwell. She was in need of coconuts, at least one hundred. They might be the cure to a gum disease that kills people. ...

    May 4, 2010


Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell