User avatar

ShelraofWaral

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Snakes

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Give a Summary, Make a Title

    " Delicate Boy" is a story about the hectic life and struggles of a little boy named Roger. He had huge ambitions and dreams being a successful pilot. But, He ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Once upon a time, there was a gorgeous princess residing in a tiny wicked chamber in a huge castle. Her name was Cantella. That gorgeous, beautiful princess had unruly hair, ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Reptiles

    Jun 24, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Girl Below

    Its a very absorbing piece of writing. The starting was a bit confusing, It looked like the girl was standing near the lake mourning for the loss of his love. ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • General Articles Re: A tribute to my dad on father’s day.

    I really suggest you should write it in a greeting card and gift it to your Dad. Even though he is facing difficulties with your mother, but he must be ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Crying while writing.... <.< >.>

    I am still working on my story, but I dont feel like crying whenever I had to drop off a character, I just feel sorry for my characters for the ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    ^^Banned for considering dead zombies are not zombies.(Actually, zombies arent undead, but mutated forms of humans, I guess so ;))

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Burning of Nations

    I always wondered and tried to imagined what will be the sceanrio of an aftermath of a deadly Nueclear War. Unlike the war-type stories I have read so far, this ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: D.Eagle

    Hello everyone this is a story that I made in the sixth grade and tried revising it this is an excerpt of the un-revised version and after a couple a ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Band

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Research Re: Time Travel Survey

    1. Where would you travel to? Ice Age was always a fascinating period for me, I did travel to the Ice Age period as its always surprising to see exotic ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    :pirate1: Another newcomer and that is me! Hello Everyone! Reading stories of all kinds was my childhood passion, and as time flew by, the urge to write also intensified. When ...

    Jun 18, 2010


You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"