User avatar

Sheik

  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Drat. I'm gonna be gone until January 12th because apparently my " severely sprained wrist" is a whole lot more than a sprained wrist. :P I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on... Squal! So do I! He does AWESOME, honest reviews on stories and is very helpful! Yay, Squall! :lol:

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I googled something about writing tips/help, I believe. :lol: I'm so happy I found this lovely forum! :D

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Don't open this!

    Ha! Got you! :D Alas, you have! How sad for me, but happy for you! :lol:

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    Yes! I'm trying to get this one published. It's about- Big Bad Dude Another Big Bad Dude A Scared Legend A Scared Artifact Elves Stupid Teenagers And Of Course The ...

    Nov 24, 2008


You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah