User avatar

Sheik

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 2 (Edited)

    Hair dark as night, pale skin that was clear and beautiful, and eyes so penetrating and sharp that they shook me to my core. Whoa. Excellent description there. It helps ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    Bravo! I am hooked! :D It is fascinating and very well written. I love your style and manner. The main character so far is very believable and I think some ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you start asking yourself if your character(s) were in your shoes what would they do. You know you're a writer when you start laughing ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, yo, yo!

    You severely sprained you wrist from WRITING? You are my hero. Really ticks me off, but, yes, I did. Thank you, at least someone is happy about it. :lol: I ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 1

    Whoa. :wink: I love stories written in first person present tense! Awesomeness! :lol: Let's see, you did a very good job conveying the personalty of the main character. Your descriptions ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, yo, yo!

    It's been such a joy to read these three posts you've written. I have a feeling that you're going to fit in perfectly. I can't wait to read some of ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Don't open this!

    Ha! Got you! :D Alas, you have! How sad for me, but happy for you! :lol:

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, yo, yo!

    We must be cousins. I like Zelda, FF and Fullmetal Alchemist too! :) Anyway, you should check out the Christian Writers group. (Go to the top of the page and ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: And They All Fall Down EDITED

    I could feel the warmth of my blood soaking through my shirt, making it cling to my skin, and then streaming down my leg. Err, this sentence confused me a ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Pandora's Tears - Chapter One - Demons

    Directly above him two leafy branches met in a natural arch and sunlight sunk through the chlorophyll canopy, the gentle rays warming him as they simmered down. I think this ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, yo, yo!

    Sheik- First off, your that from Legend of Zelda? I'm just curious, because my younger sister's play those series/games. And I know I heard that name some where. :? Yurp! ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    Yes! I'm trying to get this one published. It's about- Big Bad Dude Another Big Bad Dude A Scared Legend A Scared Artifact Elves Stupid Teenagers And Of Course The ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, yo, yo!

    Yo! I'm Sheik and I'm new! 8) I'm very excited to be a member of this forum! :P Let's see, I've been writing since I was 12. I write in ...

    Nov 24, 2008


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser