User avatar

Sheik

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 13

    Hey! I really like this chapter! :lol: You're keeping everything well balanced and the style is very consistent in this chapter as well! :P Vick seems cool and I wanna ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: 2nd invaision of greece

    Here's a link for stuff on the Persian invasion- Here's a Google Book that might be helpful- Here's Herodotus' book online- ^Highly recommended that you read/take a look at, it. ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 12

    Ooo! Do I detect jealousy or concern on Ann's part? :P Mr. Sheldon's a creep, a creep from New York, which makes it more creepy. :lol: Really good chapter, I ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 11

    I really, really, really like James! :lol: Not in an awkward way. . . . .:D He reminds me of my favorite (and only) older brother. :P I also like ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 10

    Whoa. :lol: Excellatte chapter! You are doing such a wonderful job with Mr. Sheldon that he is beginning to remind me of a creep that used to stalk one of ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 9

    I personally like ‘Signs’ better. Heh, I love that movie. :lol: Hm, interesting, so Vick has a weird past too! :D This is turning out to be very, very cool. ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you suddenly become inspired because of the lovely weather and you decide to write all day instead of helping with the Saturday chores. . ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 8

    You have done a very, very, very good job with the flashbacks. :) They are not too much and yet, not too little. You are balancing the present and past ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 7

    Haha! She dug her own grave! :lol: I think Vick is really cool and I'm certain they're going to get along just fine. I love how Mr. Sheldon is haunting ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 6

    Whoa, I feel the tension building here. :lol: Again, he's creepy, but appealing. I love it. :P I also like how the best friend is like "creep!" when he's looking ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 4

    Ooo, a flashback! :lol: I really liked how you're making Wil-pardon me, Mr. Sheldon creepy but appealing at the same time. It's almost as if you're making the reader debate ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you start acting out intense scenes between your characters in your room late at night.

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Welcome to the Huddle

    Yo! I just joined today (the whole forum :oops:), but yeah, I love writing with other peoples! PM me if you wanna write with me! :lol: I write Fantasy mostly, ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 5

    Images of him crashing through the door, taking my arms in a grip that was painful, forcefully kissing me as he once had, sweeps through my head. Shouldn't 'sweeps' be ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 3 (Edited)

    We were allowed outside for lunch every day, seeing as the cafeteria was always being used as a gym. Really good sentence, but the 'seeing' doesn't appeal to me and ...

    Nov 25, 2008


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind