User avatar

Sheik

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 17

    Yay, KJ, another excellent chapter! :D I think the thing I enjoyed the most about this one was the simplistic descriptions that were somehow also complex enough for me to ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 16

    Hi, KJ! I'm back! *waves* :) I shook my head, gritting my teeth. “I haven’t done anything. And you know what I think? I think you’re just pissed because you’re ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Drat. I'm gonna be gone until January 12th because apparently my " severely sprained wrist" is a whole lot more than a sprained wrist. :P I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on... Squal! So do I! He does AWESOME, honest reviews on stories and is very helpful! Yay, Squall! :lol:

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I googled something about writing tips/help, I believe. :lol: I'm so happy I found this lovely forum! :D

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Sun

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A good, silent assassin Desert Rose

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Blindness

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Beta - Chapter 1

    Thanks so much guys for reviewing this! :lol: It is deeply appreciated! :P I will keep all of these comments in mind when I edit. :) Your response is very ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A faithful doctor of some sort. ~Liar of Truths

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    God

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Eaten hamburgers that were, too hot so grab some hot sauce...which turned out to be acid so throw the acid and order and extra large pizza to....the moon where the ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Beta - Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 The gas station attendant leaned over nervously and prepared to fill the black military motorcycle. He placed the gas pump in the tank and looked up uneasily at ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 15

    “Oh, Vick?” I smiled again. “Yeah?” “I have super powers, too. Watch out.” Heh, that made me laugh. :) Vick is such a complete guy . Some lady authors tend ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 14

    Yay! The tension is really, really good! I really like how much she's torn between her desires. She also seems very defense which is a sign that she actually believes ...

    Nov 25, 2008


If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
— Woodrow Wilson