User avatar

SheepMonoxide

  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    She grins to Tally, her pearly white teeth reflecting the light. "No me neither, I'm suprised how much everyone is getting along, considering all of the "cliches" that're here." When ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    She stays sitting on the sofa, and looks down at her lap. Not really knowing how to talk to these people, they all looked different than she'd imagined, and hadn't ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    She tilts her head to the side at his words, and her smile brightens. "Oh yes, I do. But you'll have to guess it before I tell you." She laughs, ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    *I guess I'll just pop in here. ^-^ Sorry it's short.* Lyraesel raises a slanted brow to the stranger, a small smile playing on her perfectly sculpted lips, "Well, what ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    Zia walks, her back slouched and her head bowed as she watches her heavily booted shoes. Her chains clanking as she walks. Left foot, right foot, left foot... her mind ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    Oh my God. XD I love elves. Okay, here goes. Name: Lyraesel Immeril [Lyra to her friends] Race: Elf Age: She looks as if she's in her early 20s, though ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Butterfly Effect

    Name: Nevaeh Oak Gender: Girl Appearance: She has short blonde hair, the bottoms spiked, and pink. She has cherry red lips that're usually turned up in a cheeky grin, and ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Butterfly Effect

    Claim a girl, I'll post as soon as I can.

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    Name: Zia Ember Age: 17 Appearence: Zia has long black, luscious locks that fall all the way down to her lower back, though at the front it's cut into a ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Oh bugger, can somebody take over for Bliss for like... two days? I'll be back Monday though! Please! :)

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    With a slight huffing sound, Bliss starts to walk around the town idly. Bored, and with nothing to do. She looks up at the sky, seeing it is only midday ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Bliss narrows her eyes at the man, then looks at Matt, realizing what he’s wearing. She nods unwillingly, “I’ll come.” Her face hardens slightly. She follows the man as he ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    *Yerr, I gotta go now anyway*

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Bliss shrugs and stands up quickly, kicking dust over the fire, "Well come on then." She strides a few feet ahead, and then turns to see if he's following, "Le's ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    She raises an eyebrow, then points her hand in an easterly direction, "There's a inn over there... do you 'ave any money though?" She rubs a speck of deer blood ...

    Jun 1, 2009


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss