User avatar

SheepMonoxide

  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Can I save a spot. I'll get the profile ready soon!

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    Sorry I've not been able to post, I'm having exams atm, and I cant post anything! D; Can someone take over Lyra for a bit please? I'll be back as ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    Lyra narrowed her eyes, pulling her twin swords completely from their sheaths swiftly, and holding them securely, pointing towards the oh so powerful elf , a deadly smile on her ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Oh, crap sorry I cant do it, I've got too much going on. ;l Sorry.

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    I'll save a spot for God of War and Goddess of Peace! ^-^

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    Lyra's hands fall to her swords that hang by her waist, her eyes examining the woman, as if sizing her up and trying to figure out her capabilities, she narrows ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    I'm up for either. This is too good to just forget about though.

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    *Maybe you should PM them or something. Umm... DT? Sorry, I'm being a noob. XD *

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    *Sorry for the delay, I hope it's okay if I post it here* The last two weeks hadn't been very eventful for Zia, she'd just tried her best to keep ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    Lyra smiles slightly as Alken tries to calm him down, she nods to the strange man, "I'm Lyra, by the way." "I'm Sin." He murmurs, his stance still not relaxed. ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    Does anyone mind taking over Lyra for a coupla days? Sorry I've got a lot going on and I can't find any time to get on untill Wednesday. D; xxx ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    Heyy can someone take over Zia for me please? I'm not gonna be on for a few days. D; SORRYY.

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    Lyra shook her head, and let the water fall to the ground, she watched it soak into the mud outside and then looked up, also noticing the man with wings. ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Shall we undead this forum and do it on here instead? 'Cause I don't think the group is working....

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    “I was just thinking what’d happen if our two elements were... mixed together.” Lyra raises an eyebrow to this, and tilts her head to the side. Mulling over that for ...

    Jun 14, 2009


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx