User avatar

SheepMonoxide

  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Can someone reply to mine? x]

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Firestalker, your second idea is best. (Y) It sounds cools. ^_^

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    [ Okay, seeing as everyone seems unwilling to start it, I will. ^_^ ] Sophia felt the hand of the blade through her pocket of her dress, a small smile ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Argh I'm so sorry, I can't do this story book anymore, Dx I have loadsa coursework. I could come back in a couple of weeks or something, and someone could ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    [Sorry I took so long, been having computer problems for ages. x_x] June She felt the wind rushing past her face, a small smile upon her full red lips, her ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: the many faces of Quentin

    Name: Sarah Mogg (But everyone just calls her Moggy) Age: 17 Appearance: She stands at 5 foot 6 with a normal size and figure for her age. She usually dresses ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Name- June Harrison Age- 18 What you prefer to eat- Deer, elk, porcupines, squirrels, mice, raccoons, rabbits and beavers. Though when she’s in her human form, she would also eat ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    I'll save a spot. I'll have it posted tomoroww.

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Leopard looked up at the sun that had started to lower beneath the horizon after having a drink from the lake. He licked his lips then started to pad towards ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    What kinda time period is this set in?

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Name: Tilly Gender: Female Age: 5 months Appearance: Personality: She's the adventurer of the clan. Always exploring in places that she really shouldn't. The older cats seem to have to ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Haha. You're welcome. x]

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Any room for one more cat? x]

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Elly, I think she meant that your character can't be under 16. :)

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Name: Sophia Age: 20 Gender: Female Nationality: English Years of experience: 6 People you've killed: Over 100, though she doesn’t really count them. Addictions: She’s a smoker, though is trying ...

    Aug 14, 2009


Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow