User avatar

SheepMonoxide

  • Art & Photography Re: Art Dump (18+)

    Wow the top two are just incredibly cute, especially the second, loving the backround... :') The realistic one is amazing, did you really just do that on a computer? Wow! ...

    Jun 19, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Gluttony (Finished, finally)

    Sorry for the late reply Supernova (: To answer some of your statements, just to stop confusion xD he isn't an old man, well he doesn't have an age and ...

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Gluttony (Finished, finally)

    Well I'm glad it gets the message across xD lmao, cheers. :P x

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Gluttony (Finished, finally)

    Cheers Gleek456 :D x Yes Jennya, that up there is already done in chocolate. I've finished it now and have painted the children in coffee, tea and spices. :P I ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Gluttony (Finished, finally)

    Thanks for the review and great advice. I've had a few people tell me that they hadn't realized that it was an obese man until I'd told them, so I'll ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Gluttony (Finished, finally)

    For college I've had to do a project on the seven deadly sins xD This is the start of my final piece and I was wondering what you thought so ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Moon Elves

    Wowwiie, I really like these and I love the emotion on their faces and the writing in the backround is cool. Is it just me or is the elf woman's ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Princess Bride

    Thank you for all the great advice. xD

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Princess Bride

    Ahhh thanks! I've only just noticed that about the eye! Shall work on that straight away. And yuhh, I've spent hourss trying to do the jaw right but I just ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Princess Bride

    Ignore the bottom half, I missed that out 'cause I'm terrible at drawing hands. xD So, I need some advice on how to make my work better, and some advice ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: New photo.

    Thanks for the advice! ^_^

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: New photo.

    I dunno what to call it. Any suggestions? And sorry about the poor quality of camera, it was once again another photo from my phone, I'm still saving for my ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Of pictures and places (updated 10-3-09)

    Wow. This are beautiful, my favorites are probably the ones with bugs and flies and plants and stuff. xD Sorry, this is my first ever review attempt for photography. Well, ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Concrete by the lake.

    I don't know whether this would count as art? But after I took this I just really liked it for some reason. xD It's the bit of concrete at the ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My art.

    Wow.Thanks for the great advice. XD

    Jun 13, 2009


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos