User avatar

SheepMonoxide

  • Archive Re: Element

    Lyra shook her head, and let the water fall to the ground, she watched it soak into the mud outside and then looked up, also noticing the man with wings. ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Shall we undead this forum and do it on here instead? 'Cause I don't think the group is working....

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    “I was just thinking what’d happen if our two elements were... mixed together.” Lyra raises an eyebrow to this, and tilts her head to the side. Mulling over that for ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    She grins to Tally, her pearly white teeth reflecting the light. "No me neither, I'm suprised how much everyone is getting along, considering all of the "cliches" that're here." When ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    She stays sitting on the sofa, and looks down at her lap. Not really knowing how to talk to these people, they all looked different than she'd imagined, and hadn't ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    She tilts her head to the side at his words, and her smile brightens. "Oh yes, I do. But you'll have to guess it before I tell you." She laughs, ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: breathless in are time

    I agree with the other comments. You need to order it into seperate stanzas and take off the capitals. Because it's really hard to read, I gave up. o_x

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My art.

    Wow.Thanks for the great advice. XD

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    *I guess I'll just pop in here. ^-^ Sorry it's short.* Lyraesel raises a slanted brow to the stranger, a small smile playing on her perfectly sculpted lips, "Well, what ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    Zia walks, her back slouched and her head bowed as she watches her heavily booted shoes. Her chains clanking as she walks. Left foot, right foot, left foot... her mind ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    Oh my God. XD I love elves. Okay, here goes. Name: Lyraesel Immeril [Lyra to her friends] Race: Elf Age: She looks as if she's in her early 20s, though ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Butterfly Effect

    Name: Nevaeh Oak Gender: Girl Appearance: She has short blonde hair, the bottoms spiked, and pink. She has cherry red lips that're usually turned up in a cheeky grin, and ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Butterfly Effect

    Claim a girl, I'll post as soon as I can.

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    Name: Zia Ember Age: 17 Appearence: Zia has long black, luscious locks that fall all the way down to her lower back, though at the front it's cut into a ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Oh bugger, can somebody take over for Bliss for like... two days? I'll be back Monday though! Please! :)

    Jun 5, 2009


"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo